Annapurna region was first explored for the British Adventurer Col. James O.M. 'Jimmy' Roberts in the year 1956 and exposed to the world as the 'Sanctuary of Gods'. The Sanctuary has been christened as "Annapurna Sanctuary" ever since.
Botanical Treks and Excursion 16 days Annapurna base camp or Sanctuary starts from Pokhara, a scenic and full of natural beauties and Nepal`s most beautiful city. This journey includes fantastic mountain scenery of incredible cultural diversity and ping through traditional villages. At Annapurna base camp or Sanctuary you will be surrounded in the middle of the high snow-capped peaks of Annapurna South (7,219 m/23,693 ft), Hiunchuli (6,441 m/19,325 ft), and Annapurna 1st (8,091 m/ 26,545 ft), Gangapurna (7,455 m/24,457 ft), Annapurna III (7,555 m/24,787 ft) and Machhapuchhre/Fishtail (6,993 m/20,980 ft). Annapurna base camp stretches to Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) base camp. Annapurna base camp trek return leads to a descend to Modi Khola (small river) valleys via Chhomrong, Jhinu Danda, Landruk, Pothana, Kande/Dhampus phedi and finally completing at Pokhara, a popular scenic tourist destination with beautiful Lake Phewa, overlooked towering snow-capped mountain ranges.
1. On the foot of worlds 10th highest mountain, Annapurna I 8,091 m
2. Excursion in the midst of high staggering snow-capped mountain peaks
3. The trekking route is from low sub-tropic green vegetation to alpine forest to arctic climate and landscapes.
4. The Panorama view of high snow-capped mountains, traditional villages, friendly mid hills people, excursion in the heart of mif Annapurna mountain range.
5. Trek to the heart of the Annapurna.
6. Surrounded by snowy peaks of over 6,000 m to 8,000 m
7. The great Sunrise and Sunset view of glowing on the mountain peaks.
8. Dramatic mountain scenery, probably best view in the world!