Job Detail: WordPress Developer to join our IT
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
|Responsibilites||- Develop, maintain and improve company websites
- Develop responsive web designs that are mobile friendly
- Protect sites by designing and installing security precautions
- Assist in website planning with wireframes, site maps, and graphics
- Maintain developed code in the revision code repository
- Develop site content and graphics by designing images, icons, banners, enhancements, etc.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Create pages, templates, and new designs in WordPress
- Bug fix, QA problem solving
- Maintain sites appearance by developing and enforcing content
- Ad Hoc requests related to the website
- Work can be done remotely but daily progress report should be submitted.
- Twice a week office need to be visited.
- At least 4 hours a day commitment required. (24 hours a week)
- Candidate should be located in Kathmandu Valley